We are looking for a freelance Communications Consultant to take on the responsibility for social media and newsletter communications around our live interview series ‘Fundraising Conversations’.
UPDATE! Hello, we are all about respecting people's time, so here is a small update on where we are at with this vacancy. We are currently in an interview process with 6 pre-selected candidates, so if you are interested, please wait with writing your application for about one week and check back here for an update again. We will review new applications only if we do not reach a conclusion of the process with the current pool of the pre-selected candidates. We will either let you know that the vacancy is still open or it will be taken off our website, in which case, it will have been filled. Thank you for your interest and time! Have a nice day.
The role entails:
- creating newsletters (text and visuals) in MailerLite;
- creating social media posts (text and visuals) with a focus on LinkedIn;
- creating website articles (text and visuals);
announcing the seasons’ programmes, and then pre- and post- each episode.
In addition to these, the Consultant will be expected to proactively bring in new ideas for developing the communications around the ‘Fundraising Conversations’ and possibly also on other areas of the European Activism Incubator’s activities.
This is a small collaboration that may expand to more areas of our activities in the future.
This is a remote opportunity.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information (briefly):
- Introduce yourself and your experience in communications;
- Explain why you are interested in and why you are well suited for this role;
- Describe how you measure the effectiveness of your communications work;
- Include your hourly rate.
This consultancy vacancy is open until filled – once we establish a collaboration with someone, we will take off this ad.